Monday 14 February 2011

Top Three Grammy Performances


Lady Gaga - Born This Way

Gaga completed her first performance of her new single 'Born This Way'. It definitely was a good performance, I don't know why, but I was expecting a little bit more. However I cannot fault the vocals and the dancing. Gaga also took home three grammy's last night. Well done!


Katy Perry - Medley

Katy unfortunately did not win any grammys for her brilliant album 'Teenage Dream', however she showed off her improved vocals on the night. I love the dream theme of the performance and I was sad to see that she went away empty handed.


Rihanna - What's My Name

Rihanna performed twice on the night and also won 1 grammy for 'Only Girl In The World'. Rihanna gave a good performance, nothing really different from her previous performances of the song, but still good. I am really looking forward to her Brit Award performance tomorrow night. I hear she is singing S&M. Woop!

No comments:

Post a Comment