Monday 7 February 2011

The Saturdays Tour Review - The Headlines Tour


After seeing The Saturdays on the previous 'Work Tour' I was very excited to hear that the girls were embarking a second headlining tour. The Saturdays are known for their fun songs,good dance routines and colourful costumes. 


The girls started off by shouting out random names of people in the crowd. Unfortunetly it was not my night and I didn't get picked. Then up came The Saturdays singing their most recent hit 'Higher', it is still one of my favourite songs even though it has been overplayed in my ipod. The costumes were great and they even sang live! Which not alot of girlbands do. Following this were songs such as the amazing 'One Shot' and ' Lose Control'.

Before the next section of the show started the showed several clips from their reality show 'Saturdays 24/7'. This pleased the crowd and reminded me of how fun the show actually was. Songs Puppet, with even real puppet strings and my favourite 'Work' soon followed.

Then on came the part I was most looking forward to... The Rihanna songs!!  'What's My Name' and 'Only Girl In The World'. They did good versions of these songs and really got the gig going.

As the evening drew to a close I could see how much work The Saturdays put into the show. The dancing was better, the singing was on point and I could see how much they improved since the last gig I saw. They ended on one of their most famous songs 'Ego' and made my night even better by announcing that they are going to tour again in December. Front Row next time please!!


For more videos go to: www.youtube.com/popkillz

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for posting this review of the Headlines tour! I live in the US but LOVE The Saturdays and wish I could see their tour; so I trule appreciate you taking the time to record, post n review them!

    Just found your blog today & very much enjoying it so far. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww wow, no problem thanks for the comments :) The saturdays are amazing, my fav girlband :D

    ReplyDelete