Wednesday 2 February 2011

Britney unveils new album title & cover...

Britney Spears has just announced the name of her upcoming 7th studio album and has also revealed the artwork for the upcoming album, she took to twitter to unleash this information to her fans, here is what she wrote on twitter:


"I've poured my heart and soul into this album over the last 2 years. I've put everything I have into it.

This album is for you, my fans, who have always supported me and have stuck by me every step of the way! I love you all!

Sexy and Strong. Dangerous yet mysterious. Cool yet confident!"


and the title of the album is...

"FEMME FATALE"

For those of you who aren't familiar with what a Femme Fatale is:

A femme fatale is a mysterious and seductive woman whose charms ensnare her lovers in bonds of irresistible desire, often leading them into compromising, dangerous, and deadly situations. Her ability to entrance and hypnotize her victim was in the earliest stories seen as being literally supernatural, hence the most prosaic femme fatale today is still described as having a power akin to an enchantress, vampire, female monster or demon. The phrase is French for "deadly woman".

and here is the artwork for Femme Fatale
I can't wait to buy this album and I personally love the title for the album and the cover, the font's on the cover are a bit out of place but i'm super excited to listen to this album! What do you all think about it? will you be b uying this album?

1 comment:

  1. Michael from Holland2/03/2011 5:52 am

    I like it .. title and cover. Even the font. I din't see how it doesn't fit. But it could be taste haha. Can't wait anyway :D
    Hope it does well.

    ReplyDelete