Saturday 22 January 2011

Tour Review - Alexandra Burke



I had always wanted to see Alexandra since her 2008 XFactor win in the UK. She can sing and dance live at the same time and can deliver such good songs. The show had two support acts, local singer Carrie Mac who was good and clearly had great support in the room and new girl band Parade, who I have previewed earlier. It was really clear that everyone wanted to see Alexandra though.


The show started with the singles 'Broken Heels' and the Number 1, 'Start Without You'. Above is Alexandra singing that number 1 hit, filmed by myself. I think this video shows how amazing she is, her dance section in the middle is fantastic and the great vocals never stop! Below is one of my favourite songs, called 'Nothing But The Girl' which again Alexandra smashed.


The night went on so fast with amazing performances of her songs 'All Night Long', 'Hallehjuah' and 'The Silence'. Below is an amazing medley of Destiny's Child hits performed by Alexandra, this again was a crowd pleaser and I thought she could rival Beyonce with they moves!


As the night drew to a close I realised how amazing she actually is and I think she really could be amazing worldwide, instead of just being a hit in the UK. Below is her first single and last song of the night 'Bad Boys'. This summed up a great gig and I cannot wait to see her again!


2 comments:

  1. Great review! You just made me want to listen to her album.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael from Holland1/22/2011 1:39 pm

    Well, she's doing rather well also here in Holland ;)
    I've liked every release and her complete album. Each song is a quality song. I'm kinda gutted she's only touring the UK .. but who knows ... maybe soon elsewhere ;)

    ReplyDelete