Saturday 8 January 2011

Music of 2011




Natalia Kills - Mirrors

Natalia came to my attention as a support act for Kelis in her UK tour in 2010. Natalia is about to start her musical journey with the first single 'Mirrors'. Described as Dark Pop, Natalia's music is catchy, sexy. Love Sex Control Vanity! I cannot wait for the album The Perfectionist out this spring.



Britney Spears - Hold It Against Me

Britney Spears is back with a bang in 2011 with the release of her new single 'Hold It Against Me'. Even though the above is just a demo, I love it. It shows a departure from 2008's 'Circus' which saw Britney return to pure pop. I cannot wait to hear the real thing on Tuesday and hope that Britney can improve on her performing for the promotion coming up.


Patrick Wolf - Time of My Life

Patrick Wolf will return this year with the follow up to 2009's 'The Bachelor', above is the first single from the new album. Patrick has always been an inspiration to me and I cannot wait to hear his new work and see him on tour this spring.


Joesph Birdsong - You and Me

Joesph is a Youtuber who also has a passion for electronic music. Above is my favourite song from his first EP 'Young and Free Pt. 1'. I look forward to see what is in store for Joesph in the future.


Ke$ha - Blow

This is the second single to be taken from Ke$ha's 'Cannibal', this is a great club track and I am sure will become another hit for the autotune diva.

3 comments:

  1. Cant wait for Natalia's album to come out! I am a little obbsessed with Mirrors at the moment! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know its amazing, I love her song wonderland, have you heard?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No but i just looked it up! It is pretty awesome! I also love Love is a suicide.. Cant wait for the album! =)

    ReplyDelete