Sunday 9 January 2011

Hidden Gems


Leona Lewis - Outta My Head

Leona Lewis released her sophomore album 'Echo' in 2009, above is one of the best songs on the album which should have got released! 'Outta My Head' has an amazing chorus and had the sound which her second album should have had! I cannot believe that this was not released as a single!


Sugababes - Thank You For The Heartbreak

From 2010's disappointing albums 'Sweet 7', 'Thank You For The Heartbreak' starts with an infectious rhythm and has great lyrics. Sugababes did loose there identity on this album and I hope that the next album has more of the old Sugababes magic. This song was written by Ryan Tedder who previously wrote 'Bleeding Love'.


Lily Allen - Back To The Start

This song is taken from Lily Allen's second album 'It's Not Me, It's You', this is a great song with great lyrics. It is such a shame that she has 'retired' and I hope she returns very soon. Give this song a listen, the electronic beats get you hooked straight away, even if you don't like her.


Blake McGrath - Penthouse

Blake McGrath is a multi-talented, singer and professional dancer who has danced for Britney and Janet. Above is my favourite song from his first album 'Time To Move', take a listen and I am sure you will like.

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't sgree more about Leona Lewis! That song is awesome and has been one of my favourites since the album leaked! I was really looking forward to her releasing that as i think the video would be awesome/sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know i saw her in concert, when she sang it live it was soo good :D

    ReplyDelete